SO~ Yes- I am doing a re do - make over whatever you would like to call it..
I'm going to add my new updated and completed list to my sidebar along with the other ladies who are doing the 101 n 1001 goals. Here are the other girls who are doing this:
I think that is it- for right now. :0) Good luck Ladies.
I'm also adding my list to the Day Zero List makers. Along with the badge. I'm hoping with this revamp I will complete my goals faster and I can be more on top of whats being completed etc.
If your unfamiliar with what 101 in 1001 goals is- read on..
Complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days.
Tasks must be specific (ie. no ambiguity in the wording) with a result that is either measurable or clearly defined. Tasks must also be realistic and stretching (ie. represent some amount of work on my part).
Why 1001 Days?
Many people have created lists in the past - frequently simple goals such as New Year's resolutions. The key to beating procrastination is to set a deadline that is realistic. 1001 Days (about 2.75 years) is a better period of time than a year, because it allows you several seasons to complete the tasks, which is better for organising and timing some tasks such as overseas trips or outdoor activities.
Here is my new updated and revamped list: :0) YAY!!
Open Items will be black
Completed Items will be
In Progress will be Blue
Health, Fitness & Sports Related
1. Changed- Go to Bootcamp every Sat. for 3 months (0/12)
2. Exercise 3 times a week for an hour for 6 months(90/124
3. Lose 20lbs – Start Sept 21, 09
4. Run in the P.F. Chang’s 1/2 Marathon Jan, 26 2011
5. Run in a 5K
6. Stop drinking soda for a week
8. Make Meal Plans for 5 Months (0/5)
10. Take Tristan for a walk once a week for 3 months (0/ 12)
All for me:
11. Learn to edit my photos
14. Become CPR certified
15. Take 1 mommy day a month (7/30)
16. Tell John I love him everyday for a week
17. Get a pedicure once a month (1/10)
18. Have a girls weekend in Vegas (0/1)
19. Stop Birth Control December 2010
20. Start trying for 2nd baby 12/2010
21. Go back to School – June 2010
23. Get 2 new Tattoo’s (1/2)
25. Cook a meal from scratch twice a month for 6 months and blog about it (5/12)
26. Go and get facials once every month for 6 months (2/6)
30. Bake a cake and decorate it for no reason at all
31. Do the 365 Photo Challenge start Jan 2010- In progress started 01/10
33. Take a summer photog class
34. Buy a new lens for my camera
35. make some new blog friends (6/15)
36. Go to church every Sat for a month (0/5)
Things to do together
39. Go on 10 road trips just because (0/10)
40. Go indoor skydiving
42. Go Zip Lining
43. Go on Date nights once a month for 6 months (2/6)
44. Go Whitewater rafting
45. Buy a new bed
47. Go to a city in Az we have never been to.
48. Celebrate Christmas in a different state
49. Get Scuba Certified
50. Have a game night once a month for 3 months (0/3)
51. Try 10 new restaurants (6/10)
53. Bake new Treats from scratch and blog about them (2/12)
55. Play our Wii 1 night a week for month (0/5)
56. Plan a Trip to Canada
Money , finances etc
58. Re-do my budget every 6 months
59. Pay down and off credit cards (3/5)
63. Put a 1$ a day into a piggy bank for Tristan ($3001001)
64. Organize coupons
65. When grocery shopping only purchase what’s on list (3/5)
Things to do with Lil Man
66. Take Tristan to Wildlife world Zoo
67. take Tristan to see Snow
68. Take Tristan to Rocky Point, MX
69. Take Tristan to CO to see his Godfather
71. Take Tristan to 10 different parks (2/10)
73. Go on a Disney Cruise for T’s 3rd B-day
74. Take Tristan to the Beach
75. Take Tristan to Disney land- this is being planned for March-2011
76. Grow a small garden with Tristan
79. Take Tristan for his 2 year pics- In Progress
82. Take Tristan to FAO Schwartz in New York- and buy one thing for him it must be from there.
83. Take Tristan on the Subway in New York,
84. Take Tristan to the Pumpkin Patch (1/2)
85. Throw Tristan’s 2nd B-day- In Progress
86. Make a Time Capsule for Tristan and have him open it when he is 10
87. Purchase 2 new/used children’s books for 6 months for T- (4/12)
Stuff around the house:
88. Re- do our laundry room - epoxy floor, new shelves, paint etc.
90. File all important documents in filing cabinet
91. Find two pieces of Art to hang above our couches
Random Acts of Kindness
94. Compliment a stranger
95. Leave 3 comments a day for one month on others blogs (43/90)
96. Pay for the car behind me in a drive thru (0/5)
97. Send a care package to a soldier
100. Compliment a friend
101. Start a new list!!!
**Oh and I'm sure some are asking - wellyou already started with one list and now all your numbering is out of order.. Nope already took care of it. I went back and edited all my posts to match with the new numbers. :0)