Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Oh My...

I totally forgot to update about how my first class went..
Remember back when I posted this Schools in  - Welp, It was 5 weeks of H.E.L.L. It was grueling, it was hard, and it was STRESSSSSFULLLL.. BUT I passed it and I'm am so proud of myself. Not only did I pass it, I passed it with a B!!  A... B!!  That is by far the best grade I have ever gotten EVER in a math class!!  :pats self on back: 
Next up is my BIO and CHM classes, My Bio Class starts August 24th. I'm excited and nervous for this class. I've taken this class before and welp you guessed it I FAILED it, hey what can I say partying was way more important back then. Now that I'm older and a little wiser and of course way more focused I know I can do it.

No comments: