Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Friday, July 16, 2010

5 Question Friday

I figured I would get back into the groove of bloging, so what better way than to jumpstart it with 5QF.

Here's what ya do..
Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then c'mon back to link up! (or click the link) If you don't have a blog but would like to play along, feel free to leave your answers in the comments of this blog, or any blog along the way!



Questions for Friday, July 16th: (Thanks to Cristy, Renee, Emily, Maryanne, and my Belle [from her vlog debut] for your question suggestions! Want to be linked in a future 5QF? C'monover to my community and offer up your best question suggestions!)

So lets get this party started,  ya ready?  GOO!!!
1. Do you collect anything?
Nope, honestly I don't like knick knacks- they sit on shelves and collect dust and well I hate cleaning, so the less I have to do of it, the better!! =)


2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.
Gawd, ONLY 3...
okay fine,   Well my FAVORITE OF FAVORITES is Leonardo Dicaprio  He is HOT, I mean HAWT!!
Johnny Depp would be my 2nd..
and third would be Ashton Kutcher.. He is MIGHTY fine and I hate Demi Moore for stealing him..

3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)?
 I have a scar on my forearm, I got it when I was in 5th grade. I was obviosuly doing something I shouldn't have been. So to make a long story short, lets just say I was running behind the bushes and caught my arm on a flap thing on the side of the building, I didn't realize I did anything until, my friend said OMG your Bleeding and ya know when your a 5th grader everything is super DRAMATIC and she started screaming.. or maybe that was me HA who knows, so needless to say my mom had to come get me. take me to the ER and I was stiched up with 10 stiche's. I also have a pretty GOOD scar on my upper left leg, to give you an idea its right by my woohaa.. YEA!  Here's the story, When I was 5ish, We went to NJ to visit fam, on our way home mid flight I was sleeping in between my mom and dad and I fell asleep laying my head on the fold out tray. Well the idiot flight attendant put my moms HOT (I mean extremely hot) coffee right on my tray, for whatever reason I must of been having a bad dream and woke up, my knees hit the tray (before my mom could take the coffee from my tray) and straight into my lap went EXTREMELY HOT ASS coffee, I was on FIRE, who ever was sleeping on that plane was very rudely awakened to my screams..yea it was NOT a fun expierence, we still had like 2 hours to go and when we landed the paramedics met us to check me out, I'm pretty sure my parents declined being taken to the hospital, they just took me on there own. It was blistered for awhile and slowly healed, now its a nasty scar. Luckily no one can see it, except me and well the hubs.. and the only other scar I have is from my C-section.

4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird?
hmm, I don't think I really have a food that anyone thinks is gross.. I pretty much think some of the food that others eat is just wrong.. I stick to what is good, Chicken, steak, beef ya know the good stuff.  =)

5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?
I have not, but I think I would freak the eff out if I ever was..


Now its your turn.. ;0)

No comments: