Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Sunday, February 7, 2010

I'm alive? Really

Yea so I'm here but uhhh my laptop charger cord took a crap or atleast I think that's it. Let's hope so. So because of that I have been unable to blog, FB, dl my pics and play with editing. So my weekend consisted of scrapbooking and of course the weekend chores - I'm blogging from my phone and I don't recommend it. Anyway I will get caught back up as soon as I get the new charger for my laptop which should be like Tues. Yikes! Not only that, blogger is pissing me off so I might be switching to Wordpress. I already have an acct but thought blogger was easier to use at the time but now I'm learning the ropes and I almost feel like wordpress is a bit more organized. Who knows I need to play around with it and I will go from there. Welp its late and I need sleep I start training with a personal trainer on Tues. I'm excited but nervous he's gonna kick my ass. Oh well I need it!

1 comment:

Ann Armenta said...

I was wondering where you've been lol! Love the new pic of your guys...so cute!!