Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

#24 & #38 Up my Life Ins. and Make John up his

I called my ins. dude today and I did just that.. John and I have to go in next week to sign papers and get things done for this. We also have to have our blood taken and pee in a cup.    John has a very minimal amount right now and with him turning 31 today i need to make sure T and I are covered if GOD forbide anything happen or GoD forbid anything happen to the both of us.. I want to make sure that T is covered.
Not only that - the fact that we are younger it's cheaper - the older you get the more expensive it is.  So that sucks. So two more off my list.. Thank goodness - that was a must.. :0) 

1 comment:

Laura said...

Such a crappy thing to do but it really is a must especially when you have kids!