Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Monday, August 31, 2009

#25 - Cook a meal from Scratch

So I made this about 2 weeks ago and I'm now just getting to blogging about it.. This Recipe ended up turning into two really YUMMY meals..
So -

Well CRAP.. Umm I lost the recipe that I tore out of magazine. or John threw it out!!
Dang it.. Well I made White Chicken Chile..

Well I found it - good thing I remembered what Magazine I got it out of.
"Family Circle"

Here is the link. http://www.parents.com/recipe/chicken/white-chicken-chili/

This dish was YUMMY!! I added red pepper to add some spice..

My 2nd dish - was used from the left overs of this dish..

I made "White Chicken Chili Enchiladas" , Now this was YUM-O
I took the small corn tortillas wrapped the leftovers in them and put them in a pan, coated it with Green Enchilada sauce and Cheese baked it on 350 for 25 min. and Wahlaaa.. It turned out great!! we had re-fried beans and rice on the side. John was pretty impressed.. :0)

No comments: