Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Friday, August 19, 2011

Introducing

Micah Christian born August 7, 2011 @ 11:31a.m.weighing 8lbs 12 oz and 21in.long.


This is why I have been absent from blogging- I have been adjusting to this new life! A new life with a newborn and a 3 year old who I know means well but is adjusting at his own rate and with fierce jealousy!!


I plan on working on my birth story shortly(more for myself than anything), it's a long one so it may be in parts. Lets just say after many attempts to get him out before our scheduled eviction/Csection date of August 9,  a reflexology appt. the thursday morning before set things into motion Friday night and I had him Sunday before Noon, but of course I had to bring him into the world true Jenni style (meaning, long and drawn out and with some major stubborness)!!  None the less he is here and we are as happy as can be, he has filled our lives with so much love and joy!

No comments: