Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

**Hospital Bag Checklist**

I'm an organizer, and I'm freak about lists. I have a list for everything!! I think my husband thinks I'm nuts! I probably am, but at least my lists help me get stuff done.
One of the big lists I have been working on is my hospital bag list. This list is a must, when I had T I had the same list, but most if not 75% of everything I brought could have stayed at home!
This list has now been updated, going off of memory of what i used, what I didn't and what I wish I would have brought with me. As well as looking at other lists from fellow friends.
I have not only my check list but the babies, John's and T's - T will be staying with Mom and he of course needs a bag packed as well.

My Bag:
  • Body Wash/shampoo/conditioner
  • Face wash/makeup remover
  • Chap stick 2-3  I lose them easily
  • Makeup bag- small items
  • toothbrush/toothpaste/mouthwash
  • deodorant
  • Nursing pads/ Nipple ointment
  • Hair ties and head bands
  • Stool softeners (the hospital provides, but I like mine)
  • Tank tops/nursing bras/ sports bras
  • Underwear
  • My own pads for coming home/ not rocking chucks
  • Socks/ slippers
  • Yoga Shorts/Capris
  • Flip flops(to go home in)

MUST HAVE ITEMS
  •  Pillows from home
  • Ipod- with Hypno Babies downloaded
  • Laptop/ charger
  • Cellphones/ Chargers
  • Pic of T
  • Birth Ball
  • Snacks
  • My own water canister
  • Carseat- installed and checked
  • Boppy
John's Bag
  • One Extra Pair of clothes- Shirt/Shorts/ Undershirt/ boxers and Socks
  • Deodorant/toothbrush/toothpaste
  • Shaving set
  • Ibuprofen/Tylenol
  • heat packs for his back
  • sleep machine (he snores and its LOUD)
Baby Bag
  • 3 Outfits/including take home outfit
  • Socks
  • 2 blankets
  • Pacifiers
  • Baby Book for Foot/hand prints at the hospital
Tristan's Bag
  •  4 pairs of Clothes
  • Extra Underwear
  • Nighttime diapers
  • Toothbrush/ toothbrush paste
  • few toys/ trucks, games etc
  • sandals
  • blanket
  • and lovey/ monkey

Am I missing anything??  Anything that you would delete??

No comments: