Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Monday, July 25, 2011

Baby Update- 38 weeks

The View from up here..


How far along? 38 weeks 2 Days


Total Weight Gain?  Down 2 puts me at 30lbs total
Maternity Clothes? you betcha!!

Stretch Marks? Lets just say, YES and well Yes. I;m starting to get that line down the middle, never had that with T.

Sleep? Is horrible, I can't get comfortable, I wake up from leg cramps that send me shooting out of bed, the pressure in my pelvis is crazy intense.. My legs fall asleep and wake me up from the pain. Not gonna lie the last few weeks of pregnancy are pretty brutal
Best Moment This Week?  Jts relaxing, kind of.. Doing a little here, doing a little there.  I did host my last event - a baby shower for my BF who is having a baby girl 5 weeks after me. 
Movement? Movement has slowed down some, I don't think he has much room left in there. so if he does move its because he has hiccups or is shifting positions.

Food Cravings? Salads, cherries and pineapple

Gender? BOY

Labor signs? Labor signs have been crazy weird, these are thing I never experienced with T. I have had (tmi) my mucous plug coming out every other day it feels like, its not bloody or anything crazy, just clear but stringy and mucous and yea I'm done explaining because I'm about to throw up just writing about it. Friday I had some contraction that I thought for sure were going to send me to the hospital, but it subsided - they weren't timable, but man they were intense.

Belly Button? Still in

What I Miss? Hmm, not much, there's a few things but its worth missing for the time being. I want to enjoy the last of this pregnancy. Even with swollen feet, heartburn, hips hurting etc..

What I Am Looking Forward To? Tomorrows Dr's Visit, with all this crazy stuff going on with my body, I have to be making some kind of progress, it would be music to my ears!!
Weekly Wisdom? Enjoy every second of pregnancy because, it goes fast!!

Milestones: 2  weeks to go.. =)

No comments: