Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Baby M's Baby Shower

Sorry - this post is so late, I'm trying to catch up as much as I can, before this baby decides to make his presence.


My Sister, Mom, Niece and Bf helped throw Baby M's Shower. I would say there were about 50+ people there, We are loved, what can I say. =)
They did the theme to what I have for M's room, which is forest friends from Carters. Everything turned out super cute!! We of course had Mexican food, salad, drinks and a Root beer float, sundae dessert table instead of doing the tradiotioanl cake. FINE BY ME.. I love root beer floats!

M and I recieved some great gifts and things we most definitely needed to get us through the first hectic 3-6 months.. all the stuff you dont think of on your first kid you regiester for on your 2nd and thats exactly what I did and recieved ALOT Of it.. =)

I had my friend Lindsay taking pics of the shower, she is alos doing my Bf's shower this weekend.

Instead of the traditional cake, My sis did a Root beer float/Sundae Station = So YUM!!


ABC book everyone decorated.


The diaper game.. So fun, and funny!!


My Friend Tara and I, friends since Middle school!


The Latte Ladies, I've known these girls since 06 when we all met on Theknot.com planning our weddings, now we are planning families and having playdates!!


My BF Jenna, who is 5 weeks behind me and having a girl!!


My Sister, My Niece and Me.


My Momma..

I had to share this picture, one of my friends got me this Owl Outfit, I wish you could see the hat as well. It is the cutest little outfit EVER!! I plan to bring little M home in this, and quite possibly never take him out!  =}

The Wish Tree my sister made, each person who attended wrote a wish for baby M. I will be putting this up in his room and one day he will be able to see how many people love him and wish the best things for him!

1 comment:

Jaye said...

GAH! I'm so tickled that you love the outfit :) I couldn't pass it up!