Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Monday, July 18, 2011

Baby Update - 37 Weeks = Full term with pics

**Updated-


How far along? 37 weeks 2 Days

Total Weight Gain? As of last Tues, I was up 2

Maternity Clothes? you betcha!!

Stretch Marks? Lets just say, YES and well Yes.

Sleep? is alittle better, I have to get up 2-3 times during the night to pee

Best Moment This Week? Getting M's Dresser over the weekend, I will post pics

Movement? Movement has slowed down some, I don't think he has much room left in there. so if he does move its because he has hiccups or is shifting positions.

Food Cravings? Mexican food, and Philly Cheese steaks

Gender? BOY

Labor signs? As of last Tues, the doc said I was dilated to a 1, 0 effacement. I also lost (tmi) mu mucous plug, well some of it that night as well as a few days ago. I'm still contracting and cramping like crazy.
Belly Button? Still in
What I Miss? Hmm, not much, there's a few things but its worth missing for the time being. I want to enjoy the last of this pregnancy. Even with swollen feet, heartburn, hips hurting etc..

What I Am Looking Forward To? This weekend i am hosting my Bf's baby shower, last event I have planned before this baby arrives.
Weekly Wisdom? Enjoy every second of pregnancy because, it goes fast!!

Milestones: 3 weeks to go.. =)

No comments: