Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Monday, July 11, 2011

Baby Update- 36 weeks

Baby, fetus at 36 weeks - BabyCenter


Man I have ALOT of updating to do..  We had T's Party, My Baby Shower, M's Room (still), T's Room, Our Room, Oiiiii..   For now though..  I have a Baby Update
How far along? 36 weeks 2 Days


Total Weight Gain? I go in tomorrow to get checked.

Maternity Clothes? you betcha!!

Stretch Marks? Lets just say, YES and well Yes.

Sleep? ha ha ha, that's a joke!

Best Moment This Week? T's Birthday Party and celebrating with Friends and family
Movement? Movement is still crazy, I'm telling you this kid is going to be a handful and if he isn't I will be thanking my lucky stars!!

Food Cravings?  MEXICAN FOOD!! Any and all

Gender? BOY

Labor signs? I have been contracting like crazy, my last internal showed no progress which is a bummer, and I realize that doesn't mean much but it would be nice to know some progress is being made.
Belly Button? Still in, and apparently from what I was told by the Dr. I have a major innie. HAHA When she did the belly measurement, she was surprised at how deep it was, and here I thought It was just because I was a fatty. =P

What I Miss? being able to walk normally, my feet not hurting or feeling as if they are on fire.
What I Am Looking Forward To? Having this kid!! I am about to hit full term, I would love to be able to have him soon, but I am also looking forward to hosting my best friends baby shower in two weeks, so I'm okay if M chills out for a little while. =)
Weekly Wisdom? Enjoy every second of pregnancy because, it goes fast!!

Milestones: 4 weeks to go.. =)

No comments: