Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Baby Update- 35 Weeks


How far along? 35 weeks 3 Days


Total Weight Gain? +1-  30lbs

Maternity Clothes? you betcha!!
Stretch Marks? Lets just say, YES and well Yes.

Sleep?   ha ha ha, that's a joke!

Best Moment This Week? The fourth of July celebrations with John and T.
Movement? Movement is still crazy, I'm telling you this kid is going to be a handful and if he isn't I will be thanking my lucky stars!!

Food Cravings? So I'm not going to lie, but all my cravings that I wasn't having have hit simultaneously, I wanted Mexican food on Friday, Sushi (preferably Vegas Rolls) on Sunday and ice cream every day!! I got two of my cravings taken care of, but I'm still wanting Mexican food.
Gender? BOY

Labor signs? I'm contracting and cramping, and today I had my first internal and no progress. Kind of discouraging and I know I'm not supposed to base anything off of that, but in my case I am because I'm trying to go for a VBAC

Belly Button? Still in, and apparently from what I was told by the Dr. I have a major innie. HAHA When she did the belly measurement, she was surprised at how deep it was, and here I thought It was just because I was a fatty. =P

What I Miss?  The site of my feet, although swollen, I still wish I could see them when looking down, as well as not having to waddle everywhere.

What I Am Looking Forward To? This next weekend is going to be T's 3rd Birthday. I'm excited to celebrate and go out with a bang on this one!!
Weekly Wisdom? Enjoy every second of pregnancy because, it goes fast!!

Milestones: 4-5 weeks to go.. I'm getting excited and anxious and somewhat emotional.

No comments: