Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Baby Update- 34 Weeks

Baby, fetus at 34 weeks - BabyCenter


How far along? 34 weeks


Total Weight Gain?  Total is 29lbs   Horrible!!

Maternity Clothes? you betcha!! I should just wear a moomoo.. More appropriate for this ginormous belly

Stretch Marks? Lets just say, YES and well Yes.

Sleep? Sleep has been slightly better, except I have been getting some wicked cramps in my legs in the middle of the night.. ohhh they hurt!!
Best Moment This Week?  Watching my belly do some exorcism movements. I seriously wish I could see in my belly to see what exactly is going on there!
Movement? See Best Moment,,
Food Cravings?  Does cookies with M&M's count? Because seriously I have no craving, I do have aversions though and it was the same with T.. Chicken, Chicken is not my friend while pregnant!

Gender? BOY

Labor signs? Crampy and just uncomfortable. As long as I don't focus on it I'm ok.
Belly Button? Still in, and apparently from what I was told by the Dr. I have a major innie. HAHA When she did the belly measurement, she was surprised at how deep it was, and here I thought It was just because I was a fatty. =P

What I Miss? My normal feet, this week has brought me some wicked swelling in my feet. I'm still able to rock my wedding ring though, so that's good.
What I Am Looking Forward To?  My Baby Shower is this weekend, My sister is amazing at putting on events and I can't wait to see it come together..
Weekly Wisdom? Enjoy every second of pregnancy because, it goes fast!!

Milestones: I now have 5-7 weeks left give or take some. I can't believe how fast this has gone. The beginning felt like forever, but now that I'm in the homestretch and have tons left to get done. its creeping closer and closer.

No comments: