Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Baby Update- 31 Weeks


How far along? 31 weeks, 3 days


Total Weight Gain? I'm up another 5 per Dr's Scale, but as of today, I'm down on my scale by 3lbs  so IDK anymore.
Maternity Clothes? Yep, Capri's, shorts and tanks tops. Its getting hot!!

Stretch Marks? Lets just say, YES and well Yes.

Sleep?  SHETTYYYY!!!  this week sucks for sleep, and its only Tuesday!
Best Moment This Week?  So far, we were able to See Baby M at our Third Tri U/S, and T is really getting this potty training thing down.
Movement? Please read definition for "bouncy ball" this is my belly 22 hours of the day.

Food Cravings? Nothing in particular..
Gender? BOY

Labor signs? I have mild cramping, but nothing crazy

Belly Button? Still in, and apparently from what I was told by the Dr. I have a major innie. HAHA When she did the belly measurement, she was surprised at how deep it was, and here I thought It was just because I was a fatty. =P

What I Miss?  I do miss being able to bend over to get my shoes on, or pick up toys with out having all the blood rush to my head.
What I Am Looking Forward To?  We have a lot going on the next 3 weeks, This weekend we are going up North for my husbands Car show he puts on every year, Then Next Sat, we have our Maternity Shoot and Fathers day, the following weekend in my Baby Shower!! So excited..
Weekly Wisdom? To not overwhelm yourself, it really does catch up with you. Your body and your baby will make you fully aware by sending you into the hospital with the most severe labor pains Eva!! Just sayin!

Milestones: 8 weeks left to go..

No comments: