Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Friday, May 13, 2011

Planning Baby Showers and 3rd Birthdays.

This is what I have been up to besides finally finishing up the last of my Bio class, I took my final on Thursday and I AM OFFICIALLY DONE, with that class. HA!  I passed with a C a low C, but I passed and quite frankly that's all I care about at this point.  Next Class starts May 23rd and that's Chemistry, oiiii

But, I have been planning my BFF's Baby Shower and I can't wait. We are doing a Hot Pink and Lime Green Lady bug theme. 
Cute Ladybug Party Package for eight from PartyPops
Picture Courtesy of Party Pops
Once i get all the items I ordered in, I will post pics. I am doing a dessert buffet, Lemonade Stands (Pink Lemonade and I saw a recipe to make Italian Punch- which is Pink)
Mind you I am going to be 38 weeks pregnant by then, so this should be interesting. I have enlisted help from some of my great friends, One being a photog who is coming to do pics for the day.
I can't wait to see it all come together on her day!!

I am also in planning mode for T's 3rd Birthday(chokes on water)  Yay, I said 3, he's going to be 3!!  oiiii
Monster Trucks is the theme, and I don't think he would have it any other way. I ordered some cute stuff off a birthday website, A banner that has his photo in it as well as some centerpieces that were made with his picture in it.  This isn't what I ordered, but this will be the jist of the colors and the theme.

This year we decided to have it at our house, and I could quite possibly be crazy again, being that I will be 35 weeks prego, its summer time, its hot and we will have probably about 50 or so guests including kids running rampid. I digress, I am doing a water bouncy, slip n slide and a play pool for the kiddies,  a pinata and Cake.  I haven't decided on Subs or Hot dogs and Hamburgers yet. I guess this would depend on the hubs, if he feels like sweating like crazy over the barbecue.  

I love planning, I get a little overwhelmed at times, but I know both of these events will come together and I have great friends and family who will be there to help.  :winkwink:

No comments: