Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Baby Update: 27 Weeks Entering the 3rd Tri with Pics


How far along? 27 Weeks

Total Weight Gain? I gained 2lbs, puts me at 22lbs in total. Now if I can just maintain 1-5lbs here on out I will be ok with this weight gain. I'm not happy with it. but I will be determined to lose it after I have baby M.

Maternity Clothes? Yep, Capri's,  shorts and tanks tops. Its getting hot!!

Stretch Marks? just my leftovers and now it looks like I'm sprouting some new ones, or they could be veins who knows, but they are blueish

Sleep? Has been absolutely SHITTY!! I'm not gonna lie, I toss and turn all.night. I am so over it! My legs are super achy, I can't even explain the feeling.  I just want some restful sleep back.

Best Moment This Week? A few things. I passed my Glucose test!! YAY!!  and I got a 91 on my Final Practical!! 

Movement?  Can I just seriously say how scared I am to have this baby come out and rock our worlds. Because M is so so so different than T in so many ways and he's not even here yet!  Baby M is a mover and a shaker and ALL.THE.TIME.  At night when I lay down its full on movement for at least 20 minutes before he finally settles in. I just sit and watch my belly do the dance and of course it makes me laugh, but it keeps me from falling asleep.

Food Cravings? Mangos, have been my all time fav lately. Watermelon 2nd and then grapes and pineapple.

Gender? BOY

Labor signs? Nope things seem to have slowed down, which is good, I think that Braxton hicks were brought on by stress.

Belly Button? Still in, and apparently from what I was told by the Dr.  I have a major innie. HAHA When she did the belly measurement, she was surprised at how deep it was, and here I thought It was just because I was a fatty.  =P

What I Miss? Nothing at all, ok I'm lieing. I Miss sleep, I miss being able to just go home and play with T, with out worrying about school work and studying.  I miss down time. I know I need to realize that downtime is soon to arrive, I will have 8 weeks of it, and that entire time I am going to slowly enjoy.

What I Am Looking Forward To? I'm really looking forward to Mothers Day this year, something about already having a little one and expecting another just makes this day that much more meaningful!! I'm not sure of plans, but part of the day will unfortunately be studying for my Final.

Weekly Wisdom?
None this time.

Milestones:  Making it into the third trimester. I can't believe I only have 10 weeks left give or take. but WOW I once felt like this was taking forever and now I can't believe we are almost to the homestretch!!

No comments: