Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Baby Update - 28 Weeks

Baby, fetus at 28 weeks - BabyCenter
How far along? 28 Weeks 3 days


Total Weight Gain? Still maintaining

Maternity Clothes? Yep, Capri's, shorts and tanks tops. Its getting hot!!

Stretch Marks? Lets just say, I'm really beginning to despise looking at my belly, to me its full on blubber I realize I'm making a baby, but my body was in no shape to begin with and now it looks twice as bad.
Sleep? Has been absolutely SHITTY!! I'm not gonna lie, I toss and turn all.night. I am so over it! My legs are super achy, I can't even explain the feeling. I just want some restful sleep back.

Best Moment This Week? We got M's mural(decals up) most not all, the hubs should be finishing this week. It looks so cute and I'm surprised how well the color actually turned out. I guess I should give props to my hubs for picking a good color.
Movement? Can I just seriously say how scared I am to have this baby come out and rock our worlds. Because M is so so so different than T in so many ways and he's not even here yet! Baby M is a mover and a shaker and ALL.THE.TIME. At night when I lay down its full on movement for at least 20 minutes before he finally settles in. I just sit and watch my belly do the dance and of course it makes me laugh, but it keeps me from falling asleep.

Food Cravings? has not really been anything, I go back an forth between mexican food and fruit
Gender? BOY

Labor signs? I have been alittle more crampy than usual, and I get a few braxton hicks here and there.
Belly Button? Still in, and apparently from what I was told by the Dr. I have a major innie. HAHA When she did the belly measurement, she was surprised at how deep it was, and here I thought It was just because I was a fatty. =P

What I Miss?  I miss sleep.
What I Am Looking Forward To? I'm looking forward to starting my summer class, as much as I'm going to hate it because its Chemistry it means I'm one step closer to nursing school and really, that's all that matters
Weekly Wisdom?
None this time.

Milestones: Making it into the third trimester. I can't believe I only have 11 weeks left give or take. but WOW I once felt like this was taking forever and now I can't believe we are almost to the homestretch!!

No comments: