Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Monday, May 30, 2011

Baby Update- 30 Weeks Baked, with Pics



How far along? 30 weeks, 2 days
Total Weight Gain?  I'm assuming up 2, but i know i lost about 2-3 because I didn't eat for 2 days.

Maternity Clothes? Yep, Capri's, shorts and tanks tops. Its getting hot!!

Stretch Marks? Lets just say, YES and well Yes.
Sleep? The last 2 nights or so have been amazing sleep. Ever since my hospital visit I have been sleeping soundly with only getting up once to pee.

Best Moment This Week? None, Really- I got quite the scare though and a taste of what labor has to offer.
Movement? Please read definition for "bouncy ball" this is my belly 22 hours of the day.

Food Cravings? Nada, which is so freaking weird, i used to crave certain things all the time with T, and it was usually always something different with the week. I guess its still fruit. I can't get enough of Watermelon, VERY cold Watermelon, is AMAZING

Gender? BOY

Labor signs? I went into Triage on Wed. night due to some pretty wicked contractions..

Belly Button? Still in, and apparently from what I was told by the Dr. I have a major innie. HAHA When she did the belly measurement, she was surprised at how deep it was, and here I thought It was just because I was a fatty. =P

What I Miss? I'm going to miss school, well not really but since school has been normalcy I'm going to miss it.

What I Am Looking Forward To? Finishing up our Master bedroom, this weekend they tore the carpets and baseboards out and repainted with just a neutral color for now. Our wood flooring came in and should be installed in about 2 weeks!!  E.X.C.I.T.E.D!!!!
Weekly Wisdom? To not overwhelm yourself, it really does catch up with you. Your body and your baby will make you fully aware by sending you into the hospital with the most severe labor pains Eva!! Just sayin!

Milestones: 10 weeks baby!! give or take, but lets keep it till M's fully cooked.

No comments: