Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Monday, May 2, 2011

Baby Update - 26 Weeks 3days

Baby, fetus at 26 weeks - BabyCenter

How far along? 26 Weeks 3 days


Total Weight Gain? I will find out tomorrow at my next Dr's Appt, and its my Glucose Screening, Pray that I pass.  I passed with T, hoping for the same with M

Maternity Clothes? Yep, Full time.

Stretch Marks? just my leftovers and now it looks like I'm sprouting some new ones, or they could be veins who knows, but they are blueish

Sleep? has been somewhat better, I still get up at least once to twice a night. I started limiting how much I was drinking before going to bed. because really its a ginormous pain in the ass to get out of bed roll out of bed.

Best Moment This Week? Hmm, not much we went and registered for things we need for this baby. John and I got to have a little Lunch Date with out our Monster. and thats about it.
Movement? I have a crazy ball of fire in there. M is nutz, I can already tell how different these two are going to be, I love that I can feel him and I know he's doing fine. but that can't be a good sign of whats to come when he pops out. T was super chill, I felt him move at certain times during the day usually right after i ate and then he settled back in until the next feeding.

Food Cravings? I have been craving lots and lots of fruit. Watermelon, Mangos, Strawberries, Rasberries, you name it I want it. Maybe because its getting Hotter and fruit is cooling.
Gender? BOY

Labor signs? just the normal Braxton hicks here and there, nothing crazy.
Belly Button? Still in

What I Miss? Nothing really, I'm enjoying this pregnancy as much as I can. This is our last one. With all the aches and pains and heart burn and stress, I'm still trying to enjoy everything else about this pregnancy. His moves, his kicks, his wake periods(which is all the time), enjoying watching T transform into a big brother. I love when he talks about M.

What I Am Looking Forward To? I'm really looking forward to Mothers Day this year, something about already having a little one and expecting another just makes this day that much more meaningful!! I'm not sure of plans, but part of the day will unfortunatly be studying for my Final.

Weekly Wisdom?
None this time.

Milestones: Making it another week is always a great Milestone

No comments: