Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Me - A to Z

I got this from a Fellow Blogger, I figured since my blogging had been sparse, I would give it a whirl.

A. Age: 28

B. Bed size: King and that's not big enough.

C. Chore you dislike: Laundry, particularly the folding part
D. Dogs: Yes 3 and I sometimes, I can't wait for them to go. I know that mean, but they are a pain in my ASS

E. Essential start to your day: A shower, some people can go days with out washing the hair, I can not, not sure why. and brushing my teeth.  Eww thats a first!!
F. Favorite color: Pink of course.

G. Gold or silver: I'm silver, preferably white gold.
H. Height: 5'3. I'm a kind of a shorty. I wish I was like 5'5 ,5'6

I. Instruments you play(ed): The flute, and I sucked
J. Job title: Bookkeeper, HR, Domestic Goddess, Wife, and my best title ever: Mommy!

K. Kids: 1 Boy and 1 on the way.
L. Live: a House by a park
M. Mom’s name: Sandra

N. Nicknames: Jen, babe, Mom, mommy, salsa biatch(friend inside joke)
O. Overnight hospital stays: Only when I had T
P. Pet peeves: Couples who sit on the same side at a restaurant when your in a booth that clearly irritates me. I like to face the person I'm with especially when its just us two. I also hate Blutooth pieces and the people that answer without saying excuse me,  while your having a conversation, thinking they are talking to you, but then you realize they are on the phone! Ugh!!
Q. Quote from a movie:  I'll be back..

R. Righty or lefty: Righty

S. Siblings:  2 Older bothers, and 1 older Sister, I'm the baby.
T. Time you wake up: Depending on the days right now. anywhere from 5:15am to 6:30 am. Depends on if I have school.

U. Underwear: My fav are from  VS, they are the hip hugger lace.. LOVE THEM!! Fit my ass and I'm in love.
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Carrots, HATE Carrots!!
W.What makes you run late: sleeping in, when I know I should be up and already done.  T on some mornings, when he decided to unload a poo before walking out the door.. Oiiii

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, and my shoulder

Y. Yummy food you make:  I make some pretty good food! I have to be in the mood though. Usually if I'm up to It I try to liven things up and change things from our normal food. New recipes etc.

Z. Zoo Animal: HIPPO!!!!   Love me some hippo's!  I know so gross and weird. but I love there ears, and there eyes. something about them gets me every time. Haha

No comments: