Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Monday, April 18, 2011

Baby Update- 24 Weeks


I have a Papaya for a baby.. =) Feels more like a linebacker in there.
How far along? 24 Weeks 2 days


Total Weight Gain?  up 20 in total, Horrible I'm not happy about it. Right now I have been maintain since the last Dr's Appt - I go back in 3 weeks.
Maternity Clothes? Yep, Full time.
Stretch Marks? just my leftovers and now it looks like I'm sprouting some new ones, or they could be veins who knows, but they are blueish

Sleep? Sleep what is that?? I seriously need a potty stuck to my ass all day and all night! I pee every 5 seconds!!

Best Moment This Week? Hmm not much, I found out I gained 8lbs in month making me 20lbs heavier! Not exactly a great moment

Movement? Yep, and keep it coming- He's most active around 11am- till noon. Then active again about 2:30 ish. and at night around 8ish. Other weird thing hes riding low, so when I feel him moving around it feels like so much pressure down there (if you know what I mean) Its the weirdest feeling. I never felt T like that, T rode high for a long time at least till the end.

Food Cravings? Nothing in particular to be honest, right now I'm really turned off by food, thanks to my weight gain.
Gender? BOY

Labor signs? No thank you

Belly Button? Still in

What I Miss?  I know this isn't baby related, but what I miss the most right now, is my Father!! I hate that he's missing out on all of his grandchildren. I hate that T and M will never have the chance to meet my dad and know what a great man he was and will always be!

What I Am Looking Forward To? We are finally putting the finishing touches on T's room, we hung the shelves(not in the exact place I was wanting) but oh well. We have his decals up and in place just have to mount them, probably tonight.  I have to put up all his memorabilia and knick knacks and his room should be COMPLETED by next week, minus the comforter I'm still searching for.

Weekly Wisdom?
What children need most are the essentials that grandparents provide in abundance. They give unconditional love, kindness, patience, humor, comfort, lessons in life. And, most importantly, cookies. ~Rudolph Giuliani
R.I.P. Dad, 04/17/2004


Milestones: Making it another week is always a great Milestone

No comments: