Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!!

We had such a great weekend. We accomplished alot of tasks at home which is nice to mark off things on our to do list. We were able to complete T's room, minus the dirt bike decals, but since the monster truck decals are hanging and sticking we are going to get the dirt bike ones. After those are up, we will be done. I just need to buy one more sheet set and its complete oh and new pillows I hate the pillows he's sleeping on.
We also finished some things around the house, did some cleaning ya know the usual.
Easter day was fun. T was definitely spoiled by the Easter Bunny. He had a blast finding the eggs and opening them to see what was inside. Then we went in made some breakfast and pretty much lounged around until it was time to go to my sisters house for some more Easter festivities.
She had Easter egg hunt as well, and T was all about it. He won, of course with the help of his Cousin Mia.
We ate way to much food and I feel like I gained 10 lbs. which is not good considering I go in next week for my glucose test as well as another weigh in. That's for another post.
Other than that, we had a great weekend. =)



Easter Egg Hunt

He threw the egg because he knew stuff was in there.


Scooorrreeeee



Cousins



My little Man and I


Happy EASTER 2011

No comments: