Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Baby Update: 25 Weeks with Pictures

How far along? 25 Weeks


Total Weight Gain? I seem to be maintaining, but between my scale and the Dr's scale there is always a 4lb difference. Right now I'm right where I was when I went in the day they told me I gained 8. So I guess if I can maintain that, then I have no worries when they weigh me.
Maternity Clothes? Yep, Full time.

Stretch Marks? just my leftovers and now it looks like I'm sprouting some new ones, or they could be veins who knows, but they are blueish

Sleep?  has been somewhat better, I still get up at least once to twice a night. I started limiting how much I was drinking before going to bed. because really its a ginormous pain in the ass to get out of bed  roll out of bed.
Best Moment This Week?  My bestie found out she's having a girl, so I'm in full baby shower planning. T's room should hopefully be completed minus the dirt bike decals this weekend. Pictures to come
Movement? I have a crazy ball of fire in there. M is nutz, I can already tell how different these two are going to be, I love that I can feel him and I know he's doing fine. but that can't be a good sign of whats to come when he pops out. T was super chill, I felt him move at certain times during the day usually right after i ate and then he settled back in until the next feeding. This one not so much, as I'm writing, I'm getting solid kicks to my ribs.
Food Cravings? Nothing in particular to be honest, right now I'm really turned off by food, thanks to my weight gain.

Gender? BOY

Labor signs? some braxton hicks have started up, there's been a few times while sitting and my tummy gets really hard and cramped. I have to remember to breathe. but nothing horrible. That baby has 15 more weeks to cook, so M don't get any ideas!!

Belly Button? Still in

What I Miss? Nothing really, I'm enjoying this pregnancy as much as I can. This is our last one. With all the aches and pains and heart burn and stress, I'm still trying to enjoy everything else about this pregnancy. His moves, his kicks, his wake periods(which is all the time), enjoying watching T transform into a big brother. I love when he talks about M.
What I Am Looking Forward To? I'm looking forward to Easter on Sunday with my family, even though I will have to leave early to go study, I'm still excited to be with everyone including T. This is the first year he's really going to be able to understand what Easter is all about.

Weekly Wisdom?
None this time.

Milestones: Making it another week is always a great Milestone

No comments: