Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Baby Update- 23 Weeks with Pics



How far along? 23 Weeks


Total Weight Gain?  If you haven't read other post. I am now up 20lbs!!  Yea that's a lot I know, please don't waste your time reminding me. Kay thanks!

Maternity Clothes? Yep, Full time. Good thing Old navy and Gap have some cute styles for Spring Summer.

Stretch Marks? just my leftovers

Sleep?  Sleep what is that?? I seriously need a potty stock to my ass all day and all night! I pee every 5 seconds!!

Best Moment This Week? Hmm not much, I found out I gained 8lbs in month making me 20lbs heavier! Not exactly a great moment
Movement? Yep, and keep it coming- He's most active around 11am- till noon. Then active again about 2:30 ish. and at night around 8ish. Other weird thing hes riding low, so when I feel him moving around it feels like so much pressure down there (if you know what I mean) Its the weirdest feeling. I never felt T like that, T rode high for a long time at least till the end.

Food Cravings? Salads any thing salads and cucumbers  which is a good thing because I have to maintain this month on the weight front and salads and chicken are the way to go for awhile.

Gender? BOY

Labor signs? No thank you

Belly Button? Still in

What I Miss? Being able to eat and drink anything with out worrying about when my heartburn/indigestion is going to kick in. Seriously this pregnancy is kicking my butt in that department.

What I Am Looking Forward To? Finishing up M's Nursery. We have to see how T's decals hold up before I order M's, because his is more expensive.  Our house is finished being painted out side. We have a few smaller projects we are starting and finishing that involve the outside, but loving the fact that the PAINTING is complete. until of course I decide to change my hideous walls in the family room. Oiii
Weekly Wisdom?
You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests that you think she's pregnant unless you can see an actual baby emerging from her at that moment.  ~Dave Barry

Milestones: Making it another week is always a great Milestone.

No comments: