Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Monday, April 4, 2011

Baby Update - 22 Weeks

How far along? 22 Weeks 2 days


Total Weight Gain? Up 13 1/2, but I go in tomorrow for actual, I probably will be so disappointed I wont post what it really is. ( I will but wont be happy about it)
Maternity Clothes? Yep, Full time. Good thing Old navy and Gap have some cute styles for Spring Summer.
Stretch Marks? just my leftovers

Sleep? Has been effing Horrible. I am up every 3 hrs to pee, then, I get cramps in my calf at night that come out of no where. Omg, I jump out of bed, like I was just stung by a bee or something. the pain is horrible
Best Moment This Week?  T's room is complete, bed is put together. We got his decals which hopefully will go up this weekend.
Movement? Yep, and keep it coming- He's most active around 11am- till noon. Then active again about 2:30 ish. and at night around 8ish. Other weird thing hes riding low, so when I feel him moving around it feels like so much pressure down there (if you know what I mean) Its the weirdest feeling. I never felt T like that, T rode high for a long time at least till the end.

Food Cravings? Mexican food, can take a backseat. I really haven't had any other crazy cravings. To be honest, Heart burn turns me off a lot of things I want..
Gender? BOY

Labor signs? No thank you

Belly Button? Still in

What I Miss? Being able to eat and drink anything with out worrying about when my heartburn/indigestion is going to kick in. Seriously this pregnancy is kicking my butt in that department.

What I Am Looking Forward To? Finishing up M's Nursery. We have to see how T's decals hold up before I order M's, because his is more expensive.   Going through all the little clothes I have gotten him, and that has been handed back to me from my sister.
Weekly Wisdom?
It's better to fight for something than against something. ~Author Unknown

Milestones: Making it another week is always a great Milestone.

No comments: