Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Baby Update- 19 Weeks

How far along? 19 Weeks


Total Weight Gain? Sad to say, I am actually up 12 lbs!!  :holdsheadinshame:
Maternity Clothes? I am officially out of my regular jeans and rockin maternity jeans full time, So last week I said I just looked fat, Umm this week I must of popped, because even trying to hold in my belly, it fights me and sticks out..  and its round!! Woohoo.. I'm carrying really low though..which is weird.

Stretch Marks? just my leftovers

Sleep? is honestly better, its been super nice in AZ so we have had or windows open for the most part. I get up 1-2 times a night to pee and that's about it.

Best Moment This Week? We  well ah hemm I bought the crib..

Movement?  Yep, and keep it coming- He's been getting stronger and stronger.
Food Cravings? Mexican food- STILL Mexican food I love it. I can't help it. I'm seriously not sure what my obsession is with Mexican food, only thought.. The CHEESE.. Not good on my hips or thighs, but definitely yummy in my tummy.

Gender? BOY

Labor signs? No thank you

Belly Button? Still in

What I Miss? Being able to drink a Beer, stay up passed 9 Pm, and do whatever we want on the weekends, lately its been either studying, or house projects.

What I Am Looking Forward To?  We are going to California on Sunday and then Monday we are taking T to Disneyland.. I can't even explain to you how excited I am!!

Weekly Wisdom?
It's better to fight for something than against something. ~Author Unknown


Milestones: Making it another week is always a great Milestone.

No comments: