Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Baby Update - 18 weeks

How far along? 18 Weeks 1 day


Total Weight Gain?  Up a total of 7 per my scale. and we won't discuss what Dr's scale says until Wed. when I go in.
Maternity Clothes? I am officially out of my regular jeans and rockin maternity jeans full time, although I still don't look prego, I look more fat, with a muffin top.. which sucks!!
Stretch Marks? just my leftovers

Sleep? is honestly better, its been super nice in AZ so we have had or windows open for the most part. I get up 1-2 times a night to pee and that's about it.
Best Moment This Week? We confirmed that baby is a BOY. That's always fun.  We made some, well I made some final decisions on the nursery. Just have to get things ordered.
Movement?  Yep, as oof 18 weeks, baby boy is surely letting me know he's in there. He's been kicking and hitting for awhile, but these movements and feelings are getting a lot stronger as the weeks go by.
Food Cravings? Mexican food- STILL Mexican food I love it. I can't help it. I'm seriously not sure what my obsession is with Mexican food, only thought.. The CHEESE..  Not good on my hips or thighs, but definitely yummy in my tummy.

Gender? BOY

Labor signs? No thank you

Belly Button? Still in

What I Miss? Being able to drink a Beer, stay up passed 9 Pm, and do whatever we want on the weekends, lately its been either studying, or house projects.
What I Am Looking Forward To? We go in on Wed for what would have been our Gender Scan, but because little man decided to be stubborn he let us in on the goods early. I am excited to just to see him again.
Weekly Wisdom?
“For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

Milestones: Making it another week is always a great Milestone.

No comments: