Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Saturday, February 12, 2011

One thing I really want for this baby

For me and for baby.. That I can't technically register for.  I will more than likely end up buying myself.

Diaper Bag:

I have been wanting  a Petunia Pickle Bottom since T was like 6 months old. They are so super cute and fashionable. But I held back because we had a perfectly good diaper bag that we registered for and I was also given a Juicy Couture Diaper bag about 2 weeks after T was born, which was so super cute. So I could not, not use those. But you can bet your butt I was constantly drooling over anyone who did have a petunia.

So now with this second baby, I really want one. I love them, did I say that already! I hope I can get one.
(hint hint, wink wink)  Anyone, Anyone...


Black Currant

Glazed Evening in Innsbruck

I really am liking both of these Boxy Back packs, The bottom one is the brand new Spring Collection 2011. The top one is the one I have been eyeing like candy for about 2 yrs.


I also like the Touring Tote. I just don't know which one would be best, for two kids. I'm not just worried about one kid - I have two that i plan on using this bag for. Right now T upgraded from a diaper bag to his own backpack, but guess who has to carry it?  ME!!! So instead of carrying two diaper bags and my purse, I would like to just carry one bag maybe two that includes my purse. 
The totes I like:

Black Currant

Night Blooming Roll

No comments: