Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Baby Update - 15 Weeks

How far along? 15 Weeks 1 day


Total Weight Gain? Officially up 2lbs - Unofficially 4lbs. but I do feel like I have been eating like a cow.
Maternity Clothes? I am still stubbornly fitting my ass into my regular jeans. At least until I get the round belly a little more.and well the stupid Maternity jeans fit better.
Stretch Marks? just my leftovers

Sleep? I haven't been sleeping as well as I was, I'm up 2-3 times peeing and then I get hot/cold

Best Moment This Week? Other than getting a B on my Exam nothing Really. Because I bombed my Practical we just took
Movement? Yes maam.. and I'm loving it- its not the full on movement I can not wait for, but it is the flutter kicks, and twinges along with rolling action. Just by seeing the little stinker and how much it was wiggling in there pretty much confirms my feeling of movement.

Food Cravings? Mexican food- Holy Yummyness
Gender? Get back to this at 18-20 weeks- The tech at our U/S made a hunch. so we will find out for sure on March 9th at our Gender scan

Labor signs? No thank you

Belly Button? Still in

What I Miss? Bud Light.. and now my cute Buckle Jeans, those are going to have to sit in the closet and wait patently for my return.

What I Am Looking Forward To? Our Gender scan, and possibly heading to Disneyland in March

Weekly Wisdom? “If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything" Win Boredon

Milestones: Making it another week is always a great Milestone.

No comments: