Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Baby Update - 17 weeks with Pics


How far along? 17 Weeks


Weight Gain? So I almost fell off the table when the nurse told me how much I gained. 10lbs.. Umm NOT Okay!!  I told you I was hogging down the carbs.  I think that weight gain is not totally correct though. First of all it was at the end of the day. In the morning when I weighed myself I was up 5lbs from the 2lbs I gained in total 7lbs.  I'm going to stick with that because I am no where near the weight she told me at the office and that includes todays weigh in.

Maternity Clothes? I am still stubbornly fitting my ass into my regular jeans. BUT as stubborn as I would like to be and remain in my regular jeans, I really don't this is going to happen for much longer, like this weekend. My poor regular jeans have had it.
Stretch Marks? just my leftovers

Sleep? is horrible, I'm not gonna lie. With everything going on. I'm stressed so when I do sleep I'm up every 3-4 hours having to pee, then having a terrible time getting back to sleep.

Best Moment This Week?  Reconfirming that our Baby is a BOY!!
and I got an 81 on Exam #2

Movement? Yep. I'm still in shock that I can actually feel him/her. Like I have to stop what I'm doing just to make sure it is in fact the baby and not just those glitches, or gas. I have been getting some pretty awesome responses when I push in on my belly. Its kind of funny.

Food Cravings? Mexican food- STILL Mexican food I love it. I can't help it.

Gender?  We went ahead and annouced what it was due to me having another U/S at my last checkup. We just decided there was really no point in us holding out.

Labor signs? No thank you

Belly Button? Still in

I Miss? Being able to stay up passed 9 pm and watching movies with the hubs instead of either passing out or studying.

What I Am Looking Forward To? Going to Disney Land- I think we have decided to just go.  So for Spring break we are going to Disney Land, So excited to be able to take T on one last hooray before his baby brother steals the lime light.
Weekly Wisdom?
“For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

Milestones: Making it another week is always a great Milestone.

3 comments:

Ann Armenta said...

OMG you are SOOO cute! I so want to take maternity pics of you in May when I'm there lol!! LOVE the bump...you look great momma :)

Cindy said...

Congratulations on Baby Micah Christian! There are so many baby girls being born, it is a comfort to know that you will be adding a baby boy to the line-up. Then there is the little fact that you make gorgeous boys as proven by T. Onward with a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Jenni said...

Ann- Would love to- If I'm not a whale by then..

Cindy- Awee Thanks. I was hoping for that girl, but knew i was destined to have two little boys.
I'm pretty excited!!