Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Baby Update- 12 weeks

How far along? 12 Weeks 1 day  


Total Weight Gain? I'm up and in between 3-4lbs. I will find out for sure on Thursday when I go in for my check up.
Maternity Clothes? Nope -but I purchased some from Old Navy and Gap online. Pretty cute if I don't say so myself.

Stretch Marks? just my leftovers

Sleep? This past week has been hell, so I have been sleeping pretty good.

Best Moment This Week? I really don't think this week had any good moments. Everything just seemed to go wrong..
Movement? I'm going to say yes but its like twinges. I felt them yesterday when I was doing dishes and laundry, it was so random. I haven't felt them since. Pretty weird since I didn't actually feel T until about 20 weeks.
Food Cravings? Mexican food.. Yum!!
Gender? Get back to this at 18-20 weeks

Labor signs? No thank you

Belly Button? Still in

What I Miss? Bud Light

What I Am Looking Forward To? Our NT scan I scheduled for the 26th. Can't wait to see our little babe.

Weekly Wisdom? Laugh, because its better than crying Definitely this, but also go with your instincts!!

Milestones? I have now entered the 2nd Tri and hoping for my energy back.

No comments: