Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Monday, January 17, 2011

Baby Update - 11 Weeks 2 Days

How far along? 11 weeks 2 days


Total Weight Gain? I'm up and in between 3-4lbs.  Not horrible, but not what I like. I have to get my motivation back, I feel like this "tired" thing has hit me like a ton of bricks. Maybe its a mix of having a two year old already, the new year clean up at work. So who knows but I really have been itching to get back to the gym. 

Maternity Clothes? Nope -but I purchased some from Old Navy and Gap online. Pretty cute if I don't say so myself.

Stretch Marks? just my leftovers

Sleep?  Is a up and down thing with me, I pee twice a night, I have been tossing and turning, I'm hot, I'm cold. Its really never ending..

Best Moment This Week?  Finding out that one of BF's is Prego, she has been trying for 4years!! She will be 6 weeks behind me.

Movement? I know its way to early- butterflies in my lower abdomen.. I can feel it getting hard right around that area as well.

Food Cravings? None this week, nothing sounds great and nothing sounds bad.

Gender? Get back to this at 18-20 weeks

Labor signs? No thank you

Belly Button? Still in

What I Miss? Bud Light

What I Am Looking Forward To? Our NT scan I scheduled for the 26th. Can't wait to see our little babe.

Weekly Wisdom? Laugh, because its better than crying

Milestones? None quite yet, other than I made it to another week. Lets keep it this way..

No comments: