Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Monday, January 10, 2011

Baby Update- 10 Weeks

How far along?  10 weeks 2 days

Total Weight Gain?  I'm up.. Mother effferrrr, effin eff.. Gawd,I am having a huge difficulty grasping the concept of "having" errr I mean being forced to gain weight.. I'm up 4.. 4 all together that is.   Grasping the fact that I have to gain weight is hard, I lost so much weight to be able to fit into my wedding dress only to gain about 15 of that back and then only lost 10-12 of that so now that I'm gaining again, its a hard pill to swallow. =(
Maternity Clothes? Nope -but you bet your ass I have some on order because the band around my waist for my jeans is becoming pretty snug (and uncomfortable at that) I have like this hangover thing goin and its not pretty..

Stretch Marks? just my leftovers

Sleep? The last two night shave been hell, I can't find a comfortable position, I'm to hot, too cold.. oiiii.
Best Moment This Week? None really, seeing the scale go up in poundage is really not a great week.
Movement? I know its way to early- but I feel twinges in my stomach. Its probably gas. but its movement

Food Cravings? None this week, nothing sounds great and nothing sounds bad.

Gender? Get back to this at 18-20 weeks

Labor signs? No thank you

Belly Button? Still in

What I Miss? Bud Light and eating at night- Still Missing these. Eating at night kills me and my stomach.

What I Am Looking Forward To? Our NT scan I scheduled for the 26th.  Can't wait to see our little babe.

Weekly Wisdom? Laugh, because its better than crying

Milestones? None quite yet, other than I made it to another week. Lets keep it this way..

No comments: