Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Baby Update


How far along? 7weeks

Total Weight Gain? Still Maintaining.
Maternity Clothes? Nope - and hopefully not for awhile

Stretch Marks? just my leftovers

Sleep? this last week has pretty much sucked, I can't seem to get comfortable
Best Moment This Week? Making it to 7 weeks

Movement? nope. but I can't wait

Food Cravings? Anything and everything- I seriously don't know how I haven't gained like 10lbs, I feel like all I have been doing is eating. I can't eat at night, but during the day its free game. Maybe my body is catching up for fasting at night and believe me I'm not trying to not eat at night, I just feel like complete ass when I do.

Gender? Get back to this at 18-20 weeks

Labor signs? No thank you

Belly Button? Still in

What I Miss? Bud Light and eating at night

What I Am Looking Forward To? Our First Dr's Appt on 12/29

Weekly Wisdom? None that I can think of.

Milestones? None quite yet, other than I made it to another week. Lets keep it this way..

No comments: