Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Friday, October 1, 2010

OCTOBER- My Favorite Month

I have to say this is by far my most favorite month, ya it bypasses Christmas by like a mile!!
I already started decorating if you haven't read previous posts I started in Sept.  =) 

This Month Rocks.. My birthday is the 24th.. I will be 28 (oiiii)..  I'm looking forward to cooler temps, which in AZ is like a godsend. We have been sitting at 105-110 temps and its just ick!!
I 'm looking forward to drinking Hot Mochas and actually enjoying every sip of it.
I'm looking forward to jam packed weekends of fun things to do, like birthday parties, Shnepff farms, picking pumpkins, Halloween, and we are finally getting our family pics done, one of our friends is getting married the 16th, and we are going To New Jersey for my My cousins wedding is next week. I'm looking forward to taking Tristan on his first plane ride, we are also going to NY. October is just a GREAT month!!

October means the end of the year and the beginning of new things to look forward to.

No comments: