Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

30 Day Challenge- Day 9

Day 9- Picture of your friends.

Well I have like 3 sets of friends, 3 sets because they all don;t hang out together and I don't hang with them all at one time.

So my first set is/are my bff for life even if we may or may not talk all the time, we still try to gtg as much as possible.


My 2nd set of friends are on my husbands side they are all from his truck club that he is the president of.
This group is more family than they are friends but, you get the idea.
I don't  have just one pics because their are like 30 people in this group.. soo.. moving on.

My 3rd set of friends is kinda funny and I actually think its a cool way to meet people.  These particular set of girls I met when I was planning my wedding. I didn't meet them from friends of friends or anything like that. I met these girls off Theknot.com   Call me weird, crazy whatever.. but these girls and I have known each other give or take 4 yrs.. We have all seen each other through our weddings and now we are moving onto all having kids. and shhh.. I think they were the first tell about my pregnancy before anyone in my family new. Except of course my husband.. Such great memories and fun times. We have weeded out the bad and kept the good and I think we have a great group of Friends!! 

“It is by chance that we met, by choice that we became friends.”



No comments: