Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Friday, August 6, 2010

5 Question Friday

Its FRRRRRIDDDDDAAAAYYYYY!!!!   Can I get an AMEN... This week has been - rough.. its had its ups and downs - I hate the downs.. So thank you lord its FRIDAY.. thats always an upper!!

Anyway onto 5 Question Friday..    Join in if you would like.. Here's the deal:
Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then c'mon back (tomorrow) for the linky!  Thanks to Mama M

1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?

2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________.
3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?
5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?


Here's my Answers..  =)

1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?
I am a "Neat" sleeper,  I always fall asleep on my side and wake up either on my back or on my other side.
The husband on the other hand, Gawd you would think a tornado came throw.. our comfortor is nice and neat on my side and his , well his is usually on the floor or in a tossled mess. pillows all over.. YEA nuts!!



2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________.
hmm.. I wish I was more forgiving..  I'm a grudge holder. I hate that I'm a grudge holder.. not really sure where I get it from but, I can only be crossed 2- 3 times at most and typically my last straw with you is a grudge you will NEVER live down..  (I'm a scorpio, what can I say). In all honestly though, I do wish I didn't hold grudges for as long as I do.. When me and hubs argue, bicker etc.. you can bet your ass I'm holding a grudge.. Its sooo stupid I know..I've worked on it, I have, I have tried so hard and it just seeps back into my life.. Bleh!!
 3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?

How insanely crazy you become after you have kids (in my case one), My Mom must of put on a good mask.. because she raised 4 of us  2 boys and 2 girls - and I never once saw her crumble or lose her patience(well like when I was 16) but yea, some days I question myself.. I love my T more than life itself, but wow- he tests me to my wits end, he pulls strings that I never knew I had, and leaves me in awe most of the time.. 

4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?
hmmm, I haven't ever found anything worth repeating, I mean when I was getting ready to move out for the first time- I went to a garage sale and they had some kitchen stuff - so I swooped that up.. other than that, I don't really go "shopping" for stuff. Although I have heard that you can find some pretty amazing things. Just not interested..


5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?
yumm, I would have to say Chipotle..  YUM! YUM YUM!! 
That place rocks my socks off.. If you don't know what it is, you should go here.
This is the most amazing food eva!!! 


No comments: