Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Sunday, February 14, 2010

WOW, My charger finally came in..

THANK GOODNESS!!  I was beginning to feel lost from the internet world, at home anyways.
Anyway - I have a lot to catch up on and I'm sure I won't get to everything but I'll sure try. I have some goals to mark off, my pictures to update for like the last 2 weeks!! Yikes..
I have a pretty busy week ahead, and I'm pretty excited because my Sister is scheduled to be induced on Tuesday to have her 4th Kiddo. I can't wait to meet my new lil Nephew. 
BUT, i am so exhausted today- John and I had an awesome Valentine's Day and it was much needed.. My Mom took T for us for the day and we went to the Melting Pot for lunch/dinner.  The food was amazing and the dessert was beyond words, YUM!!  After that we were going to go see a movie, but instead we went home and watched a movie that he bought for me for Valentine's Day. and took a much needed nap- after that we went and got T..  It was really nice to reconnect with John-
Anywho.. I will try and get my pictures updated from the picture challenge tonight or tomorrow- I need to upload and then edit so it could be more like tomorrow.  I'm down 6 1/2lbs BTW!!  Woot woot!!  :0) 
i will try to update my goals tomorrow at work, hopefully its somewhat slow since its President's day, we shall see.
I hope everyone had a GREAT VALENTINE'S DAY!!   XOXOX

1 comment:

Stacey @ Say Something Stacey said...

Congrats on the weight loss that's amazing!