Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Friday, February 26, 2010

5 Question Friday

Oh how I love Fridays' even more so with the fact that I'm sick and all I want to do is go home crawl in bed with a hot cup of soup from Paradise Bakery(preferably) and some awesome drugs and pass the eff out!! 
I hate when I'm sick and I hate it more when both T and I are sick, it does not mix well in my house.
Anyway - 5QF is here and I cannot go with out, so I am posting.. :0)  Follow along and link up with Mama M's Blog Hop.  Or just leave your answers in the comment section whatever floats your boat..

1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song?
2. What is your favorite coffee drink?
3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?
4. Were you ever bullied?
5. How often do you eat fast food?


And now for my AWESOME ANSWERS, you know you like em... :0)~
1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song?
HAHA, you really want me to sing Karaoke.. Now that is funny- maybe if i was DRUNK like obliterated drunk I might give it a try-  but lets just say if I did do Karoake I would probably bust out the song  Crap, whats that song from My Best Friends Wedding, where Cameron Diaz is singing Karoake? I always told myself that would be a funny/great song to sing.. hahaha Not to mention that is the best movie ever!! (feel free to tell me what song that is, because I can't remember)


2. What is your favorite coffee drink?
Welp, I don't drink straight coffee. anything Coffee related has to be from Starbucks.. A tall nonfat White Mocha rocks my socks off, I love them for sure.. and when our 100+ degree weather rolls around the Phoenix area, I go for the Carmel Frap light, double blended and definitely with whip.. YUM!!! 

3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?
hmmm,,  Well the fact that my name is so ridiculously overused especially in my age bracket. I wished my parents would of named me Jade-when I was a baby my Dad had told my Mom to name me that- but My Mom said no way none of the other kids have green eyes and she won't either- well poo on you Ma because I'm the ONLY one in the family that has GREEN eyes and JADE would have been perfecto!! :0) Other than that- I'm not really sure I would pick anything else.  
4. Were you ever bullied?
OH YEAA!!!  Especially in elementry school.  I was always picked on, I was a fatty (still am) but of course little kids feed off of that- so I got picked on.. :(   Yea lets hear the  Awwwwww..... j.k. Hahah Its cool because I came back with vengence in middle school and highschool.. People could pick all they wanted but I picked right back.. I guess I grew some tough skin.. :0)

5. How often do you eat fast food?
To be honest, I try not to.  Our work is down fast food ally and after eating it for some many previous years it gets REALLY old.  I do try to stay away from it though. I know what it does to this body- if I'm in the mood for something I will go grab Culvers hamburger which in my book are SOOO delicious- but ONLY when I'm craving them..  and a big fat confession here.. When I was prego - all I ever craved was Sonic's Grilled Cheese Sandwhiches and Arby's Beef n Chedder w/ bacon.. OH so YUM!!  Now I can't even look at Arby's with out getting grossed out. I still like Sonic..but I'm sure the servers have forgotton my name by now and that my friend is a good thing!! 

Hope you all Join in.. and I hope you all have a FANTASTIC Weekend.. Mine is extremely busy, baby showers, bridal showers, Birthday Parties..  Oiii.. I enjoy the busyness -but it gets tiring. 

No comments: