Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Friday, January 15, 2010

5 Question Friday

Its that time again!!  :0)   Jump on in and go link up @ Mama M's


1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager?
Ooohhhhhohhhhh Wow,, Honestly I got into a lot a trouble - some were met with pretty rough consequences and deserved I suppose..
But lets see, I through a party at my Parents house when they were on a cruise. It wasn't a small party where a few of your girls come over, you think your cool and drink kinda party - this party was HUGE.. and the Only freakin reason my Parents found out what happened was because some idiot climbed on our roof and left a beer bottle up there!!  ARE you kidding me!!
At a graduation party HUGE party like 300+, The cops were called and totally bombarded all of us into the back yard, Yay pretty much all of us got drinking tickets.  My Mom was PISSED!!   We still laugh about it today because I had to have my brother come get us and when he pulled up he was like HOLY SHIT!! there were so many kids, cops, dogs, a helicoptor it was nutz!! So My mom still gets all huffy puffy and says - its not funny!!   Needless to say my summer was shot!!  I could only work and come home.  :( 
There are plenty more, but really -who needs to know how bad I really was. :)  ::blushes::


2. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Hmmm this one is tough, only because I can be both.  So lets say before kids I was a night person. After a kid I am now (forcefully if I might add) a morning person.

3. Are you a One handed or Two handed texter?
I'm a two handed texter and only because i have the blackberry crackberry storm and you can't one hand the keyboard ( definitely tried though)


4. Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is).
I'm gonna have to say Independant or well nothing at all,  I "used" to be all about republican ways etc.. but really I dont know anymore. Our Country is in such shambles right now,  I just really don't know

5. Are you a pet person?
YEP!!  and I do love it.. but right now I wish I didn't have any.  We have 3 dogs - 2 Pits, and one Chi chi.  They used to be our babies etc..  but now with a kid, they are such an added pain in my ass.. I feel bad saying that. I love them to death and I would never deliberatly get rid of them. Its just once you have a kid, they become pains, every bark, every whine, every click clack patter of feet on the floor is an annoyoance.
So after they have lived wondeful fulfilled lives, we will not be getting anymore pets. Not until T is older.

 
YOUR TURN!!!
Hope you all have a fantasic weekend!   Cardinals Play the Vikings Tomorrow.. I'm so nervous about this game!!  eeek...

1 comment:

Laura said...

I am such a night person, but yeah it would be nice if my kids weren't such early risers! I agree, all politicians are pretty much crap!