Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Friday, December 25, 2009

~~**Merry Christmas~~**

Merry Christmas ALL!!!   I wanted to pop on really quick before we take off for the day of festivities.  T had such a good Christmas, Santa (Mommy and Daddy) were sure good to T..  He has so many toys to play with he's not sure which ones to play with or give attn to first. Its quite funny.  He still really doesn't understand whats going on, he just knows there's toys and they are all for him.
Santa was pretty awesome to me as well.  John spoiled me pretty good this year. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful husband.
He got me a Diamond Heart Necklace - he stuffed it in the tree for me to find. So cute and I love it!!   I got clothes, some stuff from Victoria's Secret, and  I got what I asked for. My 10.5 Digital Picture frame its pretty awesome better than the one I had in mind, it has a MP3 player to play music as your pictures go through the slideshows, you can set your slideshows to specific songs. So neat. He also got me the digital editing software I have been wanting. I can not wait to start giving myself a tan!! haha No really I can't wait to start editing my pictures. :0)
All in all Christmas has been AWESOME!! Even better because I have 2 boys that I love dearly and I wouldn't want it any other way. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS 
 to you and yours!!!

No comments: