Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Friday, December 4, 2009

5 Question FriDay!! Wohooo..

Its time for 5 Question Friday!!  I seem to  look forward to these.. :0)
Join in at anytime- grab the button and post away..


1. Favorite gift you are GIVING this year?
ooo  Thats a toss up-  lets do two..  #1 We are getting T the cozy coupe and I have been wanting to give this to him since his b-day but John talked sense into me because at 12 months obviously T has no idea what he needs to do in order to get around. So I we agreed we would get it for him for Christmas.. I can'twait to see what he does when he sees it.. :0)
#2 This is John's gift - because he is totally not expecting this Impact Gun, it was not on his list and I know he really wanted one- So I'm excited to see him open it..


2. How many parties are you attending between now and Christmas?
hmmm  None I guess.. Not that I know of right now.. There's usually one but I haven't heard if its going on for sure..


3. What is your favorite Christmas song?
I love anything from Mariah Carey I still have her X-Mas Cd - I also like Faith Hills Christmas Songs and I like Oldies as well..

4. Who was your favorite elementary school teacher and why?
Hmm Thats a good question.. I don't remember -  I want to say her name was Mrs Turfletti or something to that Extent.. She was awesome- thats all remember.


5. If you had a choice to live in any other period of time (other than now) what era would you choose and why? 
Yikes,  Thats a good one.. Maybe in like the 18th or 19th century.. IDK 

No comments: