Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Man- I suck!!

At blogging lately..   Well- I have some down time - I feel like I have been packing for this Dune trip for a million years. I can't believe how much crap we have to take with us its Tiring just thinking about it but, we are almost packed and ready to go- Almost..
So I promise I will  get back to this when we get back - I will for sure have pics of our trip- I need to do a review of some products I received and also do the giveaway, I completed my tattoo last weekend so I need to get pics up.  So I admit I am behind, but I'm trying!! 

Well I hope all of you have an AWESOME THANKSGIVING!!

See you on the flip side. :0)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Have a great Thanksgiving and vacation! :)