Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Monday, September 21, 2009

I recieved an "AWARD"...


I feel so great - I never get anything.. HA..


This award has some fun questions attached, so before I delay any longer here we go!

1. Favorite smell: Tristan when he is all clean after a bath

2. Favorite memory: The day Tristan was born and I married John- Can't compete with those two.

3. Favorite breakfast food: mmm French toast from iHop!

4. Favorite comebacks: shut your mouth

5. Favorite season: summer

6. Favorite writing utensil: Pens, fine point

7. Favorite Ice Cream: Cookies n' Cream
8. Favorite Quote: Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take;But by the moments that take our breath away…..
9. Favorite Coffee Accoutrement's: mmm I love White Chocolate Mochas. YUM

10. Favorite Day: Saturdays

And now I get to pass this on to 5 bloggers who I hope participate and pass it along as well.

No comments: