Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

~Something Fun~

8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
Tristan's 1st Birthday party
Going on our One Year Anniversary/Belated Honeymoon cruise in March 10
Getting a pedicure
Losing 15 pounds
Being pregnant again (I know I am nuts)
Going to Prescott with Tristan
Getting My passport
Being Debt Free


8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
Sales Tax (work)
Went to Toys R Us with T and got his wish list completed
Changed about 5 diapers
watched T make an Absolute mess out of his Pasta and loving it
Face booked
Filled out all of Tristan's 1 st B-day Invites
Cleaned bottles
thought about going to the gym

8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO
Go back to school for Nursing
Make Math easy for me
Lose my debt
Lose weight by eating ice cream and drinking pina coloda's
Make Dane Cook my Boyfriend
Travel Wherever - whenever
Win the lottery when its at like 240 million!!
Walk into the Bellagio spa right now for a few hours

8 SHOWS I WATCH
American Idol
Keeping up with the Kardishanins
So you think you can dance
I'm a celebrity get me out of here
FRIENDS - Reruns..
The Hills
The news (does that even count as a show)

pshhh I'm lucky if I even get to watch even 2 of these shows..


8 FAVORITE FRUITS
Strawberrys
Grapes
Oranges
Pineapple
Rasberry
Watermelon
Nectarines
Rainier Cherrys
I love fruit

8 PLACES I’D LIKE TO TRAVEL
Greece
Spain
Tahiti
Australia
Colorado
Southern California
Ireland
Turks & Caicos

8 PLACES I’VE LIVED
Phoenix, Az
Glendale, Az
Peoria, Az

That's it!!!

No comments: