Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Sunday, June 21, 2009

~Happy Father's Day~

~Happy 1st Father's Day John - We love you~

A man's desire for a son is usually nothing but the wish to
duplicate himself in order that such a remarkable pattern may not be lost to the
world.

by: Helen Rowland


Happy 1st Father's Day to my amazing, wonderful, handsome, sometimes a pain in my ass, incredible husband!! John is truly an amazing husband and above all an incredible father. For someone who never thought that he would have kids, let alone really didn't even want kids- he is by far the best daddy he can be to Tristan. It's s fun to see them two together and interact. He loves that little boy more than words can say. I can't wait -well no I can - but it will be nice to see them when Tristan gets older and can enjoy the things his father is into - the rail the rhino and dunning. The lake and boats and jet ski's , taking apart perfectly good vehicles and turning them into show vehicles - wreaking havoc in the garage to all hours of the night.. I am truly looking forward to those times!! Can't wait.. heehee (notice some sarcasm in there - just a little)


No but really I'm excited to see them to grow together and build that father son relationship John really never had with his father..
Not to mention - John has even mentioned having another one.. WOOOHOOOOO... Two is were the train stops though.. :0)

Happy Father's Day to my Dad as well.. I miss him everyday and more and more on days like these.. My Dad was an amazing Father - He would have given anything to have his family happy and made sure we were all takin care of.. He sure spoiled his little girl.. :0) No complaints here.. =)~ I love you Dad and miss you.. Happy Father's Day!!

Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad.
~Author Unknown

No comments: