Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Almost there!!

Yes to the wedding, but I' m not referring to this!!
I'm referring to the fact that Tristan is almost done being "sick" and so done with this DAMN ear infection.. At this point I'm so mad that I had to place Tristan into daycare. If he had never gone into daycare he would of never gotten sick and this sickness turn into this ugly ear infection. Seriously Tristan has been sick since he was 6 1/2 months old! I'm not shitting you!!

6 1/2 months old people! He will be 8 months old on Monday!! YAY there's a problem there..

I'm not sure who to blame.. the pediatrician, myself, daycare? I don't know what to do. I feel horrible that my son is sick and the fact that he has been sick for this long has really hit home for me!! His poor body has been on so many freakin meds, which I'm not to happy about but I need and want him to get better.. Taking medicine etc doesn't bother me, but the fact that he has gone from Amoxicillin, to Rocephen(which is the shot) 3days worth, with Septra, and now on to a steroid and Augmentin ES is just ridiculous!! So much medicine running through all those small organs really bothers me. Not to mention Tylenol for fevers, and pain for his ear.. I just want my healthy little boy back.

Tristan is still my love bug - even through all this. He still has a smile on his face and a giggle whenever I do somethin funny..

He will be 8 months old on Monday.. Getting big, last weigh in he was 24lbs 4 oz..I definitely think his weight gain has slowed down quite a bit- either from being sick or the fact that he is starting to be more mobile and grow in length.

He still has no interest in crawling, but is determined in whatever possible way to get over to that one toy, so he "scoots". BUT if he sees you around he will act as if he can not do it and will whine until you get it for him.. (I know I have to stop spoiling). Typically I don't and now that I know he's starting to scoot I just let him whine..

He still hates being on the belly, so as far as crawling goes - I think that's out the door. He will more than likely scoot, or just go straight to walking. He has 2 teeth on the bottom and is about to break some new ones on the top and possibly another one on the bottom. I can feel hardness and ridges but I felt the same things when he was 3-5 months old and never saw anything pop through until he was exactly 6 months old.. So we will see.

Anyway - just wanted to update.. I will update again for his 8 month pictures etc on Monday, and he goes back to the pediatrician next week for his recheck of the ears.. :0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so freakin cute! I'm glad that he's getting better.

Lisa said...

I know it is hard, but they all go through that when they first start day care. Kaylee started when she was 15 months and was sicks for 3 months...her pedi did that it happens to every baby once they start child care no matter how old they are and its kinda good because they are building up immunities. I know its hard, but just try to look at it that way. Anyways- he is so stinkin cute Jenni!!