Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Engagement Shoot 01/18/2009

HA!!! Long over due here.. I laugh at the fact that I even consider them engagement pics.. I've been engaged for 2 1/2 years!! YEP 2 1/2 YEARS!!! Ridiculous!! We had some bumps in the road and one of them lead to our baby boy Tristan!! So here we are 2 months away from walking down that aisle and changing my last name!! Marrying the man I love and fall in love with more and more everyday!!

John and I met up with our Photographers - Shelly and Brandon Ivy with Ivy Studios at Mesa Center for the Arts.. Great place I must add.. Very interesting art, colorful pieces, and just beautiful..
Although I think - many people getting married had the same idea as us.. to go shoot there.. I think there was like 3 other couples and then just some random girl getting pictures.. All in all, John and I had a good time. Then we went to go find the Graffiti wall, which we couldn't find - so we just stopped behind some building on Main St. and Shelly and Brandon got some cool pics of us and John trying to be tough with this Massive American Bulldog I think.. and there was this big "PINK" chair!! Oh yea.. I had to get some pictures done in that chair and Shelly did just that!!!
I don't think I stopped laughing the entire time. Until I was told to do serious faces, even then I would start laughing!! John and I had a good time.. Thanks - Shelly and Brandon.. I love all the pictures.. Now I can't wait to see you at the wedding!!

Here's the link to the slide show.. Turn your volume up and rock out!!! EnJoY..

http://www.ivystudiosphoto.com/slideshows/hahnENG/

No comments: