Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Saturday, December 6, 2008

OH Boy~ We have a sitter...

No no no not that kinda sitter..


I mean like Tristan is sitting up all by himself, with no help only his boppy and a pillow to make sure if he does spill over he has something there to catch him. I can't believe it.. He is 4 month and 3 1/2 weeks old and already sittin up on his own.. Goodness, this means he will be crawling next.. YIKES!!! (time to start babyproofing the house).










In other news... so remember how I said I started T on Rice cereal and oatmeal? He really did like it but I'm thinking his belly not so much. About 3 or 4 days of being on it, he stopped sleeping through the night.. OH YEA!! He was up EVERY HOUR on the HOUR!! I was not a happy camper.. but niether was he.. Although he got to nap during the day and I did not. :(
So I couldn't figure out if it was him teething, sick. gas? Ugh what could be wrong.. So I just decided I'm gonna stop giving him his food and see what happens. Two nights later, my baby T was sleeping through the night!! OMG.. I was in heaven.. so that was it.. he had an adverse reaction to the cereal.. So I will try again in a few weeks and maybe I won't, T has been doing wonderfully and has been sleeping from about 8 till 5. I am getting my full nights sleep and couldn't be happier!! YAY

so anyway - I will update more- because T will be 5 months on Dec 9th.!!!

Oh and I'm headed to the Celine Dion concert tonight with my Mom. I am so excited.. I bought these tickets as soon as they went on sale LAST year.. YAY.. She sells out quick!! Why wouldn't she - she is an awesome singer.. (okay okay make fun) hahah
and with that being said.. John will be at home with T for the very first time by himself for more than an hour with me gone!!! Oh geez..I wonder how he will manage? Should be interesting.. heehee.






No comments: